Learn more about the CG program on this post.
The act of handwriting fires up the 4 lobes of the brain. That is the most activity, second only to language. When we write we use parts of our brain that are NOT used in printing and typing / keyboarding / texting per fMRI’s. If you currently journal for mental health or healing, you will NOT accomplish long-lasting change and that is where we come in.
Ms. Mozelle Martin, FMHP, FHWE, PhD.
- 35-year International Forensic Handwriting Expert
- Author: What I Learned From Watching CSI
- Contracted Forensic Mental Health Professional for Jails & Prisons
- Creator” The Housecall Analyst forensic book series
- Forensic Consultant since 2007 – FindMeGroup.org
- Forensic Team Member since 2020 – ColdCaseFoundation.org
- Former Forensic Consultant – Criminal Minds TV show
- Media Commentator for ABC, NBC, TruTV, Crime Watch Daily, etc.
- Plantologist, Pianist, Photographer, and Artist