After you read this, please let me know your answer to this question… “Do you think she wrote it herself or had someone else write it for her?”
You’ve heard it time and again… I am very apolitical. I’m not apathetic to the world’s problems, but I pick and choose my battles based on my levels of interest. With politics, I have no interest whatsoever.
However, when I receive any seemingly handwritten document in the mail from anyone – including politicians – my 35+-year international forensic handwriting skills immediately start working overtime.
Because I am apolitical, I really have no clue who this person is other than what the envelope says. If this document would have been sent anonymously, I would be saying the exact same thing about the handwriting so there is no bias below.
I don’t identify as anything – red, blue, Democrat, Republican, liberal, green, or any of the others I’ve been asked over the years. The political party I identify with is “apolitical”. Period.
Yesterday, I received this document in the mail – leading the recipients of this letter to believe it really is McSally’s handwriting (and maybe it is)…
DISCLAIMER: the writing on the above documents may be written by McSally, someone on her staff, a family member, or even a font. Without the originals, I am not comfortable speculating. However, I can analyze the personality traits of the hand-writer of the letter or the creator of the font.
I will say that if I was going to hire someone to write something publicly on my behalf – to represent me – I would choose someone who is not like the person I describe below. In other words, McSally must not know anything about handwriting analysis, or she would not have (a) written this herself and put herself out there in this way, (b) had someone like this write it for her, or (c) picked a font with these personality traits.
Either way, after spending about 3 minutes with this sample, this is what I saw immediately throughout each section…
- Full of anger and resentment!
- Very low self-esteem,
- Detached from a prominent male (ie: father) – this can be anything from estranged to death,
- Obsessive-compulsively analytical,
- Lack of follow-through due to self-doubt,
- Defiant and resistant,
- Struggles with anxiety,
- Charming at times,
- Talkative yet direct and sarcastic,
- Authoritarian, argumentative, and combative,
- Ruled by logic, not emotion,
- Loyal to people, ideas, and things this writer feels are worthy. That loyalty is very difficult to break… loyalty is a passion for this writer,
- Able to get along with everyone (not the same as actually getting along with everyone),
- Also, this writer should check for medical issues between the top of the head down to nose area… perhaps migraines, vision or hearing issues were present (at least at the time of this writing).
- Side note: health in handwriting is not my forte (criminal minds and mental health are). So if you have questions about your own health – perhaps the doctors can’t find anything “wrong” but you feel something is wrong, I only recommend you contact Karen Weinberg @ 505-242-6176 or via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org. I do not know how much she charges, but either way, please tell her, “Mozelle referred me”.
So again, I am not sure if Col. Martha McSally (USAF, RET) – United States Senator (R-AZ) really wrote this or not, but now you know what the handwriting says about whoever did write it or whoever created the font.
BELOW is McSally’s real signature. What do you think? Did she herself really write the letter I received in the mail?
Another question… does her smile appear to be a genuine Duchenne smile ?
UPDATE on 1-21-20… I received this today. It looks like the same writing to me. But is it her writing? That’s the question!
Ms. Mozelle Martin, FMHP, FHWE, PhD.
- 35-year International Forensic Handwriting Expert
- Author: What I Learned From Watching CSI
- Contracted Forensic Mental Health Professional for Jails & Prisons
- Creator” The Housecall Analyst forensic book series
- Forensic Consultant since 2007 – FindMeGroup.org
- Forensic Team Member since 2020 – ColdCaseFoundation.org
- Former Forensic Consultant – Criminal Minds TV show
- Media Commentator for ABC, NBC, TruTV, Crime Watch Daily, etc.
- Plantologist, Pianist, Photographer, and Artist